Terms of Service
On FreelanceItOut.com everyone can create a free profile and post as many jobs as he/she likes. A Seller may post the same job only once. Duplicated or very similar jobs will be deleted. A Seller’s and Buyer’s identity is anonymous.
Sellers may not accept payments from FreelanceItOut.com buyers outside of FreelanceItOut.com (directly through a Seller’s PayPal or any other service). Seller’s and buyer’s identities are always anonymous. To protect our user’s privacy and anonymity, requesting any personal contact details is not allowed. Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, nonsense or other improper material on the site is strictly prohibited!
Content on the site is moderated. Users posting, messaging or suggesting any of the above prohibited subjects will get their accounts blocked permanently.
Buyer and Freelancers are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. FreelanceItOut.com will not be held responsible for any damages caused by infected files.
You can access all communications and files that are related to an order from the private message box within the FreelanceItOut.com chat system.
Make sure you describe your jobs final deliverable in full detail. Indicate exact details of task required, amounts, durations, file formats etc.
Buyers Ordering Jobs (Zero service and processing fees for Buyers)
- Zero service and processing fees for buyers.
- We support a large number of payment currencies for your convenience.
- After payment has cleared by Paypal, the Seller will be notified about your order and will start working. A Buyer will be notified of order status changes by email and chat messaging box in your FIO dashboard.
- Buyers and Sellers may at any time mutually cancel the order without a negative effect on the Buyer or Seller’s rating.
- If for any reason your order gets rejected, your amount will be placed in your FreelanceItOut.com balance and will be available to you for purchasing other freelancer jobs on FreelanceItOut.com platform.
- Any funds you may have in your balance will automatically be used on your next purchase (no need to go through the payment process again).
- Once your seller provides delivery for your order, you have 3 days to either mark complete or request seller to make revisions. (Otherwise after these 3 days your order will automatically be marked as complete to seller.)
- Sellers’ and buyers’ identities are anonymous. Do not request to provide or exchange phone numbers or email addresses to users on the site.
- Buyers must not offer sellers with payments or transactions conducted outside of FreelanceItOut.com (Buyers may not offer sellers to use PayPal etc).
- Only communicate your order details and payment on FreelanceItOut.com platform. This is the only way you buyers can be guaranteed job order satisfaction or money back to your FIO account balance.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to terminate any Buyer at any time, at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Freelancer Job Fees and Withdrawing of Funds
- Right now the maximum dollar amount you can post a job for is US$1,000 + extras.
- 80% of the funds that are collected are disbursed to the Seller and FreelanceItOut.com marketplace charges freelancers a platform fee of 20% only to Freelance Sellers.
- Funds can be withdrawn to a Paypal or Payoneer account. FreelanceItOut.com supports daily withdrawal request. Meaning 14 days waiting period for your payments after your job is marked completed and accepted by the buyer.
- To request a withdrawal, log-in to your FIO dashboard account, click on Payments -> Withdraw Money -> Withdraw button and you will see payment notification in your Paypal/Payoneer account the next day.
- To be eligible for withdrawal, you must have a minimum balance of US$20. The maximum withdrawal amount for freelancers is US$1,000 every 24 hours using Payoneer.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Please make sure to use your valid and current Paypal/Payoneer.
- There is no alternative payment method other than the above.
- Any third party fees by Paypal/Payoneer will be at the cost of the seller. Please check with them as to how you will be charged for receiving funds. Example if you earned Usd 100 from FreelanceItOut.com platform and make a withdrawal request, we will send out Usd 100 to your account. Any deductions you receive less than this amount will be either your exchange rate difference, or the fees charged by Paypal/Payoneer.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to change and alter any fees or commissions at any time.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to terminate any Freelancer at any time, at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- All buyers and sellers can be affiliates.
- Refer your friends, family, colleagues and followers to come join us at FreelanceItOut.com.
- Login to your account and click affiliates folder to access your custom affiliate referral link to provide to your friends, family, colleagues and followers.
- Feel free to promote your affiliate link by podcasts, blog posts, email campaigns, video content, product review websites, guest posts, social media and paid ads.
- Earn 5% recurring affiliate commission on all buyers who join us and hire any seller services in our platform.
- Duration: Forever.
- Commission: 5% of every sale, for life.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to terminate any Affiliates at any time, at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- If an Affiliate has participated in fraudulent or deceptive activity, FreelanceItOut.com may terminate the Affiliate’s account and the Affiliate will not be entitled to any compensation that is owed and unpaid.
Ownership and Limitations
- Users agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to FreelanceItOut.com, including job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information may be used by FreelanceItOut.com for marketing and/or other purposes.
- We wish to remind that FreelanceItOut.com content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). FreelanceItOut.com does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyrights, trademarks or other rights.
- We invite everyone to report suspected violations together with proof of ownership. Content that has been reported and that has been found guilty of violating these terms will be investigated and potentially removed.
- By offering a service, the Seller asserts that he/she has sufficient permission to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on FreelanceItOut.com.
- You must fully complete the registration process by providing us with your current, complete, truthful, and accurate information during your account registration, account profile and payment settings in your FreelanceItOut.com dashboard.
- Do not share your login user id and password with anyone other than yourself. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You could be held liable for losses incurred by FreelanceItOut.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password. (Information contained in your account has private and sensitive information that should be kept only to yourself.)
- FreelanceItOut.com may only be used by persons aged 18 years and older. If you are under 18 year old, please stop using our platform and please do not submit any information to us.
- Spammers will be permanently blocked and banned!
- In case of a dispute with a Seller, you should use FreelanceItOut.com internal dispute resolution.
- If a Buyer/Seller has a dispute which they fail to resolve, please open a support ticket.
- Buyers cannot issue a refund in PayPal. If done so, it may lead to the buyer’s FreelanceItOut.com account suspension.
- A Buyer cannot open a dispute through PayPal. Doing this can result in account suspension. (This page will be given to PayPal as proof that you agreed not to open a dispute)
- When a buyer is refunded for a cancelled job, he/she can only receive money back via his/her FreelanceItOut.com account and can-not get his/her money back through Paypal or any other means.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to put any account on temporary hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehaviour.
- We have the right to remove/edit your job at any time (with or without reason).
- We have the right to access your buyer/seller user dashboard account to help with any assistance, investigation, job creation/editing or even system testing.
- You agree to notify us immediately if any person improperly contacts you or suggests making or receiving payments outside of our Platform.
- Freelancers and Affiliates are responsible to declare and pay taxes on your income in your own Country for earnings made through FreelanceItOut.com platform.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves to temporarily or permanently suspend any inactive accounts where the buyer or seller has not logged in to their account for 6 months or more.
- FreelanceItOut.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account at any time without notice or explanation.
- In the event of a dispute between the Freelance Seller and FeelanceItOut.com, Seller agrees that FeelanceItOut.com may withhold all funds until such dispute is resolved.
- We reserves the right to alter, modify, update, or remove our Platform at any time without notice or explanation.
- We encourage buyers to keep in direct contact with the seller through our FreelanceItOut.com chat messaging system and try to understand why the order is late.
- If a Seller is late and has provided no communication, we encourage Buyers to cancel the order as soon as possible.
- We try to protect Sellers from fraudulent Buyers by using a variety of fraud detection methods. Some fraud still occurs.
- When a fraudulent Buyer issues a chargeback, unauthorized charge, bank reclaim or any other method which removes his/her funds from our account, we can no longer issue payments to the Seller. The order is cancelled and an email notice will be sent to the Seller regarding the reason of cancellation.
- We do not compensate Sellers for time and/or money involved, especially those that outsource to other parties. Fraudulent Buyers will be immediately banned without warning.
- Any attempt to reclaim funds without requesting a refund directly via FreelanceItOut.com helpdesk ticket will cause your account to become restricted. This includes Paypal Disputes, Chargebacks, Unauthorized Charges or Credit Card Reclaim, and so forth.
- FreelanceItOut.com is simply a freelance marketplace hub for Buyers and Sellers to meet.
- FreelanceItOut.com cannot be held responsible for patent or copyright issues or disputes made about the job.
- By submitting any job, Sellers takes full responsibility and liability upon themselves to deal with the patent or copyright claims.
- FreelanceItOut.com makes no representations and warranties whatsoever, and disclaims any responsibility and/or liability regarding any content and/or nature of any FreelanceItOut.com contents or its Platform. FreelanceItOut.com has no liability to Affiliate for unapproved materials, including all contents, images, URL names and search terms used by any Affiliate.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to resolve any issues between themselves.
- If for any reason this communication fails, you can contact us from your dashboard resolution button on order page. We will try our very best to help resolve.
Last Updated: Sept 1, 2021