Bobby here. A Canadian Chinese now living in Hong Kong.
I am a crowdfunding Super Backer & Affiliate Marketer specialized in working with:
✅ Kickstarter & Indiegogo project owners.
✅ Crowdfunding agencies.
✅ Affiliate marketers.
✅ Kickstarter/Indiegogo Super Backers Email list (500,000).
✅ Kickstarter/Indiegogo Super Backers Social Media URL (100,000).
✅ Kickstarter/Indiegogo Backers Email list (3,000,000).
✅ B2B Business Email list in 99 Countries (20,000,000).
✅ LinkedIn Database in 99 Countries (30,000,000).
✅ A very friendly third-party email service provider to
successfully send your email campaigns.
Working hard in FreelanceItOut.com to earn my first 100 five star customer reviews.
Let me know in chat how I can help :-)
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
I will give you my crowdfunding checklist and secret tips to a successful campaign on Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
If this is your very first time crowdfunding on Kickstarter or Indiegogo, you really would like to have this list.
Topics will include:
- Reason why most campaign projects are unsuccessful
- Hilarious moments
- Campaign page profile checklist
- Basic campaign page design checklist
- Intermediate campaign page design checklist
- Advanced campaign page design checklist
- Perks/Rewards checklist
- Stretch Goal checklist
- Timeline checklist
- Prelaunch check list
- My Secret Formulas to a successful crowdfunding campaign
1) Please do not share or ask for personal info. I only deal with orders and payments inside FreelanceItOut.com platform.
I have been a super back for the past 5 years as a buyer. Also I have been a freelancer on another platform for past 2 years assisting over 500 campaign owners with their crowdfunding campaigns. After viewing hundreds of campaigns, you can easily spot what looks good. And also what most campaign owners are forgetting or lacking to do.
Very good check list to have with with interesting tips we never thought about before. Here's my small tip in return for your excellent work. More orders coming too for your other gigs.